SR1 (Vegetables & Pulses, Cereals)
Info & Benefits
Contains beneficial arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
SR1 offers growers of cereal and field vegetable crops the ability to harness natural microorganisms to achieve yield benefits as well as improved plant and soil health. Applied using a granular applicator (e.g. Stocks AG or Techneat) or as a seed blend, PlantWorks’ SR1 granular mycorrhizal fungi can be placed precisely in the seed zone and once germinated will associate with compatible crops within as little as two weeks. The added biostimulant contains molasses and plant derived amino acids to support mycorrhizal development and further enhance benefits for treated crops.
The product is delivered in two specific mixes. When ordering please specify whether you wish to be supplied SR1 for Vegetables and Pulses or SR1 for Cereals.
- Improved crop quality and yield
- Increased availability and uptake of nitrogen and phosphorus
- Increased drought tolerance and water use efficiency
- Enhances systemic plant defences
- Improved resistance against pests and diseases
- Builds biologically active soils
Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) associate with 90% of all crop plants. By growing into the root, as well as accessing large areas of soil around the plant, these remarkable fungi effectively increase the uptake surface area of plant roots up to 700 times. Additionally plant defence mechanisms are improved by the partnership. Put simply, plants colonised by AMF are healthier and significantly more efficient at collecting water and nutrients from the soil.
- 10L ~ 10kg tubs
- Application Rate – 10L ~ 10kg/ha
- Granular formulation
- Proprietary blend of UK cultivated arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF)
- AMF component contains active structures of 5 species at 500k propagules per Litre.